BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

If I knew...

If my friend told me about a secret plan to run away from home I would be a little upset. I would think she was crazy, I'd tell her that she was out of her mind. What she would do to live; eat, sleep, basically where would she LIVE!?! I'd be very upset...I might even tell their parent and if it was because of serious problems at home then I'd let them stay at my house at least til things calmed down. But if it was over something petty then I would tell them their dumb,maybe try to calm them down and persuade them to stay. I believe that they should really think about their future. Tell them to get over it and live with their problems like everyone else does.They can't just run away from their problems, life just doesn't work like that.

0 comments: