BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 5, 2009

*Me^eH* Winter Vacation!

On my winter vacation I spent most of the time at my little sisters house. On the Tuesday after school got out, my siblings and I left and went over our stepsisters house.When we got there we cleaned up a little bit and then watched TV for the night. That morning when we got up..my sisters mom left and went to work. While she was at work we were on the computer playing game and the 2 youngest kids were in the room playing with the dolls. The next day was New Years Eve and I was a little upset because my mom was in the hospital and I didn't want to spend New Years without some more of my family. So later on that day my mom got out of the hospital and asked if we wanted to go over my aunties house. I was so excited because that was also my favorite cousins house. Even though my aunt wasn't there I still had a great time. Me and my cousin sat in the room and talked and laughed all night. It was a nice holiday and I was glad that I didn't have to bring in the New Year by myself. But as far as I know I had a good winter break.

0 comments: