BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Seeing the Good in the Bad

When I was younger I could always go outside. Whether it was to a friends house or just around the corner to the local park. One day when I decided that I'd stay outside a little while longer than I was supposed to. When I got home i was in a little bit of trouble. My mom put me on punishment and I wasn't allowed to leave off of the block any more for two weeks. But while I was bored staying on the block by myself I figured it was time for me to try to ride my bike. It was always kind of difficult for me but I had plenty of time to learn. But as I tried over my "punishment time" I actually learned to ride a bike. I think that that was a bad idea for me to stay out but it came out to be good. Now I can ride a bike!

0 comments: